Monday, January 25, 2010

What I Didn't Do Today

I didn't go kayaking. The weather was warm, around 60 or so and sunny. Plus we had a mega-rainstorm last night so the lake would have been abundantly full of water, but I didn't go.

Partly I was wanting to get some things done around here, and I did accomplish some laundry, etc. The main reason I didn't go though is because it was windy with some pretty significant wind gusts and being on the lake in a little boat with 30 mile an hour gusts is not the smartest thing to do. So I passed.

I haven't been kayaking since last October, when I went to Edisto with Amy and I really miss going. The days are beginning to get a bit longer now so I need to make myself leave work one afternoon and just go.

I had the day off today; it was a workday and I chose not to work. Tomorrow is also a workday and I am going to work.

Anne and I opened a checking account for her at the credit union to make it easier to put money in her account when she needs it. We are so over Wachovia....they charge you fees for everything and then they don't pay you any interest either. The credit union is so much better.

Early to bed will make it easier to get up in the morning....so off I go.

Right. I need to just keep telling myself that.

No comments:

Post a Comment