Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nothing to Say

Well, today I really have nothing to say. So I'll post some nice pictures. I eventually want to re-do my bathroom and make it larger, add a separate shower and make the entrance to the closet through the bathroom.

So, I found a couple of photos that have the look I'd like to achieve, eventually.
I don't want wood to cover the entire bathroom wall but I would like beaded board or painted paneling part way up. That look really appeals to me for some reason.

We have way too much wood in our house now, especially in our den, and as I redo things, I am gradually trying to paint as much of it as possible. No matter how much of it I paint, there will still be lots b/c of our wood floors, oak kitchen cabinets and the aforementioned wood box that we call a den.

Anyway, there is lots to do before I can undertake a major bathroom remodel; plumbing, electric and heat will have to be rerouted; a door removed and closed over and a wall knocked down and new one built. So, that will have to wait.

Until then, I'll just look at these photos and dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment