Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow

At some point, while I was lying on the couch in the den, alternately napping and watching Law and Order, it began to snow. It is wet and fluffy, and it began to stick immediately. There is a winter storm warning in effect until midnight Saturday night and we are supposed to get anywhere from 3" (looks like almost that much now) to 11".

I realized that we were almost out of cat food even though we have been to the store recently and Anne went to two stores today. We were also out of cat litter and Anne only had one pack of cigarettes...so, anticipating that the roads will be much worse tomorrow and Sunday, I went to the store.

There was NO bread...with the exception of some French bread, some bagels and a couple of other things like rolls. Of course, not only did I get the cat food, litter and cigarettes, I bought three half gallons of Breyers ice cream, pears, temple oranges, apples, tea, coffee, cheese, some other stuff and a large box of Milk Duds. I am preparing to be snowed in for some time.

Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment