Monday, January 11, 2010

I Wonder....

I wonder, if you ate something really cold, then drank something really hot, would your teeth crack?

I took my car to get fixed today. Before Christmas a woman who lives down the street from my school ran into me as I was pulling up to a red light and she was pulling out of her driveway. It wasn't terrible damage and no one was hurt, but I have to have a new door and some other repairs. I have a rental to drive while they are fixing the car.

So, I got home close to 5:00 today, popped some popcorn and watched Law and Order on tv. A second episode came on and then the next thing I know I woke up and it was almost 8:00. Dinnertime had come and gone, but fortunately there were some leftovers. I followed that with the ice cream, then tea, which led to my initial question.

Fortunately my teeth seem to be fine, so I guess I am ok for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment