Friday, January 15, 2010

Tired and Allergic

Today I went to visit a co-worker that is recovering from surgery. I stayed for quite a while even though I was under attack the entire time....from my allergies.

She has a cat and a rabbit. I am really, really allergic to rabbits. If someone has a rabbit fur jacket on, I can't ride in the same car. And that is for a dead animal...you can imagine what a live one will do to me.

I live with three cats and yet, they don't bother me much, in spite having cat allergies. But, I think you kind of get used to your own cats. Strange cats will really give me fits.

Anway, my eyes hurt and I am tired...the aftermath of an allergy attack. I think I will go to bed and read, even though it is only 8:12 PM. Or I may go lay on the couch and nap.

So many options.

My horoscope today says that my mood is aggressive, but that is so wrong because I don't feel aggressive at all. I'm not even going to argue with my husband about letting me watch Law and Order on tv instead of the old movie he is watching.

I am just going to fade silently into sleep. Until I begin snoring.....

No comments:

Post a Comment