Thursday, May 6, 2010

Work

I think my whole life is work. I worked till 7:00 tonight; we had preschool screening late, but Tami and I were the last to leave.

I had a huge compliment today from someone I don't even know. Tami said that the mother of one of the children we screened had asked to have me in her class. Her older child was in Sheryl's class and I assumed that her little one would be there too. However, she told Tami that she didn't want her child in Sheryl's, supposedly b/c of another child that she thought would be in there.

She asked if she could request a teacher. And Tami said yes, of course, and she pointed to me (I was on the stage.....that's where we were screening....) and she said that she'd like to have her child in my class. She said that she had seen me before and that she had watched me and really liked the way I interacted with children.

What a huge, huge compliment! I guess kids are not the only ones who are always watching.

And her little girl was just adorable...we will love having her in our class.

No comments:

Post a Comment