Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's Only Tuesday?

Wow...it seems later than Tuesday. I guess it will just be this way now until the end of school...so much to do and so many things to do in the evenings, meetings, work to finish...

Tonight was Mr. Gatti's night. For a while I was the only one there handing out homework passes. I don't mind, really, but I couldn't help but think with all the teachers we have, no one but me could come? Then a little later Karen Hurley came...and she is retiring, and still she shows up to do extra things. April Willard did come and that was the first time she has come to Mr. Gattis and then some others came; John Lankford came and then ate his dinner with Neal, Sarah and me.

So now I've been checking email, etc. Got to finish planning for tomorrow and then it's bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment