Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday, Sunday

Today was very nice. I went to church this morning and then stayed for some leftover hotdogs they had from a fund raiser yesterday. Sarah and I ate lunch with Pastor Johnathan and Austin Conrad.

After that we stopped by Ingles and then came home. Oh, almost forgot...I got a milkshake from Cook Out too.

This afternoon has been a combination of web-surfing, talking to Rachel on the phone, reading a book (Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenerger) and working on getting the mortar stains off of the concrete patio. I also worked on that yesterday and I may have overdone it a bit today with my hand. It hurts a bit.

I still haven't done my lesson plans. I will probably only show up with plans through Wednesday because some materials I wanted to use are not on my computer at home, and I think they are at school. At least, I hope they are. If not, I'll just have to re-create them.

We are celebrating Cinco de Mayo on Wednesday so tomorrow I need to go to the store and buy all of the needed supplies; avocados and ingredients for making guacamole; beans and ingredients for making tostados; a piƱata and some candy in case I don't get any from anyone; plates, cups, napkins and some corn chips. Lots of stuff. It will be fun though. I think I may make a tres leches cake to take because Tracy's birthday is on Sunday, Mother's Day, so we may want to celebrate on Wednesday, since we are celebrating anyway.

I don't know what to get Tracy for her birthday. If I got her what she deserved, I'd have to sell my house and everything I owned. I am so lucky to have her for an assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment