Sunday, May 16, 2010

Over the Waves

Over the Waves is an old-time tune but right now that describes Rachel. I am tracking her flight to Amsterdam (and then onto Nairobi, Kenya) on flightstats.com and right now her plane seems to be leaving the Massachusetts coast. I am looking forward to hearing about her adventures. This should be the most unique place she has ever visited.

So, we met Rachel and Jason at Mert's Heart and Soul in uptown Charlotte and had a good lunch. Then Mom rode back with me and we stopped at Ikea; I bought furniture for the patio. I'm anxious to start putting it together but I have to go to the dentist tomorrow to get the missing filling replaced. Yay. Not. I hate going to the dentist.

Just finished my lesson plans and now I am headed to bed to read for a while. There are 18 school days left. Wow. That is hard to believe. I have a lot to do before the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment