Monday, May 10, 2010

Home Depot

Went to Home Depot in High Point after work to buy stain for the patio. The paint guy was very friendly. Told me he worked another job in addition to that one...

Anyway he recommended not buying the primer so that the concrete would actually absorb more of the stain. He said that unless it had been treated with a sealer before it should be fine.

I have a meeting after school tomorrow so if it doesn't rain (which we need badly) and if the meeting doesn't go too long, I want to get started on the staining after work tomorrow.

Sarah made yellow rice and delicious stir fried chicken and peppers for supper. And a yummy peach cobbler, which her Grandmother Becky told her how to make.

It's 8:38 and after I put in a load of clothes, I am going to bed. I didn't sleep well last night so I am ready to get a good night's sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment