Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tired

I stained the concrete on the patio today and it looks great. It doesn't look different really, it just looks as if the concrete is sparkling clean. I guess I could have gone slightly darker, but I wanted the color of the original concrete. So it looks great.

I primed my other chair on the front porch so now I can sand and paint them. I need to do the porch swing too, or maybe I won't! It's a lot of work. But, I am going to get new chains; the old ones are so rusty and gross.

I cleaned most of my bathroom....the fixtures, not the floor, and then I took a break from it to cook supper. Anne and Sarah have gone to Winston Salem so I don't think they'll be eating with us. I'm making catfish, mashed potatoes and peas.

Tomorrow we are meeting Rachel and Jason in Charlotte to eat at Merts before she leaves for Kenya. It's amazing to think of the places she has been. Places I'll never go in my entire life. I hope it all works out well for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment