Friday, May 7, 2010

I Want My Own House

I wish my house were paid for so I could just move out and go live in my own house. It would be so nice.

Had a not so nice conversation with Anne this evening. She may not make it home in time to go to the mother/daughter banquet she promised to go to with her grandmother and the rest of us. I won't go into why, but I was thoroughly ticked off.

I know that one day she and I will have a harmonious relationship, but right now we are going through what is like the teenage rebellion years....only she is almost 23 years old. I just want her to go to school, get a trade so she can get a job and get on with her life. She seems to feel that she is doing the best she can but I disagree. It seems that she has no trouble racing up to Asheville or anywhere else she wants to go and having a good time, but when it comes to keeping her word for her family, it's a different matter.

I am just tired of having to look after everyone.

On another topic, I had ice cream with Susana, Charlotte and Karla after school. It was my treat for Charlotte's birthday, which was more than a month ago.

Wow...April really went by quickly. Now we only have about 5 1/2 weeks more of school. I can't believe it. I have so much to do yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment