Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Productive Day

I went to church this morning and then Sarah and I went to Joe and Becky's house. Neal brought food from Shotos and Anne and Rachel both came. I know that Joe and Becky were happy to have all three of our girls there. I was too!

After that I stopped at Kmart and picked up some things I needed, mostly for school, and then came home and got started on sealing the brick on the patio. It doesn't look that different, but it looks pretty good.

I will probably go over to High Point tomorrow and get some stain for the concrete part of the patio. I am just not happy with the discolored parts and I want it all to look even.

So many projects to do! So little time!

I only planned lessons for tomorrow because I am just too pooped to do the rest of the week, even though I know pretty much what we are doing.

So now I think I will make a cup of tea and go relax in my comfy bed before falling into an exhausted sleep! Just kidding...about the exhausted sleep. I'm not that tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment