Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Morning After

The morning after Family Fun Night and working a 14 hour day, means sleeping till 8:30 and having all kinds of crazy dreams because you are waking up a lot!

I dreamed that I had a doctor's appointment and I couldn't remember how to get there, nor could I remember the name of the doctor. Finally I did arrive but in trying to park my car I drove over traffic spikes....you know, the ones that go flat if you are going the correct direction but puncture your tires if you are not. So, the doctor's office was above a Sears store and I called and said that I was going to have to get my flat tire fixed first. It was so strange...a super anxiety dream. It took place over so many different locations, Staunton included.

So today is Saturday and Sarah and I may go to the Spring Daze , a mini-spring festival in Thomasville. They have plants and things for sale. Then our church has joined with First Lutheran in Lexington for Relay for Life and they have a big sale going on.

I'm still a little groggy....got my coffee and computer to help me wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment