Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ready to Go

Rachel called; she was in an airport bar in Charlotte, waiting to board her flight. She is pretty excited about the trip.

And I am ready to go to bed, I think.

Sarah cooked a great dinner of chicken, fabulous mashed potatoes with cheese and broccoli. I made strawberry shortcake with real shortcakes. It was so good, I had to resist the desire to eat a second one.

I put together the little side table for outside and it wobbles. I don't know if I can change some of the adjustment on the legs or not.

I guess that is all for now. I'm tired...worked then went to Walmart to do the shopping for mine and three of the other Pre-K classes. Tami met me there and finished up one of the orders, then I brought it all back to the school. After that I went grocery shopping for myself.

So, till tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment