Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break Awaits

Or what there is of it, anyway. But I go to the doctor tomorrow afternoon and hopefully I'll get rid of my cast and stitches. THEN, on Friday I'llgo to Hunting Island SP.

I have it all planned. Neal will load the heavy stuff in the car for me and I'll leave the food and cooler in there instead of unloading it. I'm not planning to set up the screen house anyway, so I'll just put the stove on the table and use my car for a pantry.

I can set up my tent and get my things into it.

I need to work on getting our tax stuff ready for H&R Block so we can go the week I get back. And I never have gotten the progress reports finished yet. But I am so looking forward to getting away and being by myself, just for a little while. It will be restorative.

No comments:

Post a Comment