Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom, Again....

Today is my mom's actual birthday. She is 82. We had her over last night for a delicious dinner that Sarah cooked.

Sarah and Anne have gone to DC to see Rachel till Sunday. Tomorrow they are going up to see Melissa; I hope Anne can get up and out in a reasonable time in the morning so they aren't so late getting up there.

I broke down this morning and called the doctor, who called in a prescription for me. I think I do need an antibiotic. I am not getting any better and it seems that every day something new hurts; yesterday it was my throat and now today, my ears have joined it. And I am coughing up the loveliest color of mucus...if you like slime green, that is.

Since the girls are gone, the litterboxes are all mine. I am going to send some photos off in an email for Neal and then attack the litterboxes...and then I think I will attack my bed and the book I am reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment