Thursday, March 4, 2010

If I Were Queen of the World

If I were Queen of the World, I would wave my wand and get a job in DC for Jason. He is so discouraged from looking for the last several months. He is tired of camping in their condo and having this strange half-life existence a seven hour minimum from Rachel.

And she is so sad that he is not there. Her school and internship are going really well but missing her boyfriend and the financial strains are really difficult.

Everyday I pray that he will find a job soon.

He is really an awesome person; so smart and engaging; so on top of things. I can't believe someone hasn't scooped him up by now.

I kind of passed out briefly before dinner. I was really hungry and dinner wasn't ready and it was after 7:00. And I was tired, so I laid down on the couch and the next thing I knew, Neal was shaking me and saying that Rachel was on the phone and dinner was ready.

Anne had salmon, brown rice and sauteed vegetables. Yummy....

Now, I think I will go to bed and read for a while. I am reading Alaska by James Michener. It's very interesting, which is surprising because I didn't expect it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment