Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Enough Is Enough...

Okay God, this just isn't funny anymore. I am sick of being sick. This morning it was the sinus headache that woke me up at 4:00 AM that just wasn't amusing....and the all day coughing and on and on it goes.

Now I am not actually blaming you God but someone is responsible for this and I don't really think it is me, or at least, not me on purpose. Maybe I am not doing something I should do or doing something I shouldn't but I obviously don't have a clue as to what that is.

So I guess what I really want is some insight here on what I need to do to get better.

Tomorrow I go for a chest x-ray because of my upcoming carpal tunnel surgery. I have to have it because I have asthma.

I keep getting letters from people who will be involved with the surgery telling me what my copay or my share after the estimated insurance has been applied will be. I'm not even adding them up. I don't even care. My only concern is that I hope this surgery takes care of the problem in my hand or I am going to be mighty disappointed.

And I hope I can still go camping over Easter. That will just be a little more than a week after my surgery but I'll have the stitches out by then, I think. I am not going to be very happy if I have to stay here for Easter. Although I do like the church services during the Easter season and also I like my mom's Easter dinner.

Well, now I am going to go crash in the den, drink the tea Sarah made for me and try to feel somwhat human.

Oh yeah, and I can't find my school camera either. I could use some help with that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment