Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Friday!

I am so glad it is Friday. I worked till past 7:30 tonight and I still lesson plans to do, cot sheets to wash and two assessments/progress reports to do. Why only two? Because that is all I brought home! I have only done two so the two I'll do this weekend means I only have 11 more to go! I should have had these done in February! But, with being sick and my carpal tunnel, I didn't get them done.

So, better late than never is what I say.

Anne and Sarah have gone to see Rachel so it is just Neal and me...and the six cats. So, I am pretty much on cat duty all weekend.

I wasn't able to go to sleep till after 2:00 AM this morning, so I am tired. I'm ready for a hot bath and reading. I am never going to finish this book (James Michener's Alaska) by Tuesday for the reading club, but I need to give it my best shot. I am only about 3/4" into the book. It's a really thick book. It's very interesting though.

So, I guess that is it for now. Happy Friday to me and everyone else who gets to have a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment