Monday, March 1, 2010

Forgot Again....

Okay, so I have broken my New Year's Resolution twice now.....I have forgotten to write my blog again.

I did update with photos from Friday night, so I guess I was thinking that I had done it. Oh well....

Today was a little rough at school; the kids were not very good. There were horrible on Friday so I guess they are still carrying it over till today. One of them actually came in asleep and laid across a table and slept for an hour, with his backpack and coat on. All attempts to arouse him were unsuccessful. I took a photo of it and sent it home with him today along with a note of how he was so sleepy and that young children needed to be in bed by 8:00. I hope she didn't think it was funny.

Another child's mom wanted us to keep him till 2:30 (we dismiss about 1:50) so she could pick him up for his doctor appointment and another one failed to return her child's permission slip to attend the play tomorrow. This was after I called her on Friday, which is when they were due. Another parent has only written one book on her child's reading log in 10 days and still another had only written 2.

Geesh....

I think that reproduction shouldn't be one of people's basic rights...I think that fertility should be latent and then after a person takes parenting classes and agrees to provide at least a basic level of decent care for a child, then, and only then, should their fertility be activated.

No comments:

Post a Comment