Monday, March 15, 2010

Beware....

Today is March 15...the Ides of March. To be honest, I couldn't really remember exactly what it is except that I thought it had something to do with Caesar....so I did what anyone thinking person does when they want to learn more about a topic...I Googled it.

Okay, so I was right. This is the day in 44 BC that Julius Caesar was killed by Brutus and some other people.

So, in other news...

My cat bites look really bad. I am going to go take a bath and read AND soak my hand in the warm water before applying the peroxide, alcohol, antibiotic ointment and bandaids. And then, bed.

I hate daylight savings time. Really.

Oh, for other news. Amy told me today that her daughter Sarah is pregnant and due on August 8. She and her boyfriend have no plans to marry, not anytime soon and they are looking for their own place since they are both living with Austin and his girlfriend in the house in Galax.

Amy seems very happy. She said that she never thought she'd live long enough to see a grandchild born.

No comments:

Post a Comment