Monday, April 12, 2010

You Would Think....

You would think that I could remember to post something every day. I don't know why I forget. I read my blogs every day and I see this one first, so you would think that it would jog my memory. But no.

I have been busy finishing my assessments that should have been done by the end of February and writing the progress reports from said assessments AND having conferences. I had one today and I have one Wednesday AM...then I have several for the next two days.

It's Kindergarten screening time at our school. And I hate it. I hate it because the instrument they use only assesses vocabulary and some letter and number identification. And a little counting. And that is only three of the 50 goals and objectives we work on all year long. So, some of our kids, who are weak in the letter and number area don't look like they have learned anything all year long, when we know they have.

It's frustrating. Oh well.

Now on to my next task. Finishing up with assembling the tax info. We have an appointment on April 14, two days from now, to get them done. Nothing like waiting till the last minute. Only it isn't because the last minute would be Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment