Thursday, April 8, 2010

Really Harder Than It Seems

I thought it would be so easy to write every day. But, it's not. I usually forget.

So, there is also the problem of what to write. There is news...usually not much of that. Health updates...well, there just isn't much to write.

So, I'll start with health updates. My hand has been hurting. Tracy says it is because I am using it more, so I guess she is right.

News. This is big news. Rachel is going to Kenya for the summer for an internship. I hardly know what to say...that is really far away. And such a different culture, but I'm sure it is going to be very interesting to her, and she needs the internships for employment opportunities post grad school. So, it will be interesting to see what her experiences there will be like.

I should be working on school work but I think I am going to go watch Law and Order and then try to do a little bit of schoolwork. I am totally not motivated, and, as I mentioned, my hand does hurt. So that makes me less motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment