Thursday, April 22, 2010

All Clear

I saw the doctor today and he said that my hand is doing just fine; the tenderness I have is normal. They gave me some therapeutic putty and exercises, but I am too tired to start on them tonight!

I had to go by the Surgery Center and get a receipt for the payment I made there on my medical spending card b/c I have gotten a letter from First Financial asking for verification of the charge. I am not going to get the account next year because this is the second time that I have had to send in a receipt verifying the charge. If it isn't the doctor or medicine copay amount, they want verfication and it is too much trouble.

So I talked to Rachel and she sounded a bit better. It seems she had a pretty good day and she was meeting a college friend for dinner.

Jason said he had two interviews today, one for 45 minutes and one for 30 minutes. He is one of three people apparently. Oh how I am hoping he gets it.

Ate a nice quiche dinner that Sarah fixed and did a little bit of school work. I am about ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment