Friday, April 9, 2010

A "No Brace" Day

I slept without the brace last night and decided to try going without it today and I think I am really ready to be rid of it. It was actually beginning to hurt me to wear it.

My hand is a little swollen though so I think I need to put an ice pack on it for a little while. The doctor said to let pain and swelling be my guide....hmmmm....that sounds like a good title for a book. Or a blog. Haha.

We have to work tomorrow even though it's Saturday. It's a make-up day from the snow. Then after work I need to hit the portfolio and progress reports really, really hard to get ready for conferences next week. And I need to finish getting tax stuff together.

Nothing like putting it off till the last minute. I guess it's more exciting that way. Or maybe I just work better under pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment