Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Morning

I was getting ready to go to church but I was running behind, so I decided to stay home. Sarah was getting ready, but when I decided to stay home, she decided to stay home too. She's been working on a paper and I have been doing household chores; laundry, dishes and I am organizing my cd's to put them in the boxes I bought from Ikea.

So, all of my lesson plans are done. Yesterday. Almost a first for me, but I spent hours working on them. I made some flannelboard activities to use and laminated them...it took a long time. But, I'll have them the next time I do the same activity.

Yesterday I posted some views from houses on Ocracoke. Today I will post a couple of other photos. One is the exterior of my favorite Ocracoke house that is for sale. Prices have really gone down quite a bit, but they are still too expensive to do anything other than dream. Oh well.



I love the cedar shakes; to me this says beach, although I think I would put some grey stain on the railing. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths and 9' ceilings. I would love to live here. It is on the market for $595,000. Yes, more than half a million.

Here are a couple of other rooms.



The living room. I would hardly even change anything.



The master bedroom. Yes, I would paint it white or some equally appealing light color. I have had enough of wood colored walls to do me forever.


And lastly, the bathroom off of the master bedroom. I'd paint that too. I can only imagine how many hours I'd sit there in that tub. Ahhh...bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment