Monday, February 1, 2010

And Another Snow Day...

We were out of school today because of the snow and we'll be out tomorrow too. Darla and I are going to Ikea, unless it is too icy. The interstates are fine now, but we are supposed to have some freezing rain tomorrow. It should be ok by mid-morning, so I am going to pick her up on my way. She has never been to Ikea.

I have been having pain in my right arm and hand. I assumed that is was my carpal tunnel problems becoming unmanageable, but I don't know; my right thumb is actually swollen. I made an appointment for Feb. 19 with the orthopedic doctor anyway. From the days that we are missing from school, I don't think we'll have a spring break anyway, so I might as well go ahead and have the surgery so I can be in camping and kayaking shape by summer.

Still didn't finish the other mitten but I did some cleaning out of old papers and reorganizing in my bedroom today. And some laundry. And dishes. And cook dinner.

Not a lot accomplished, but that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment