Monday, February 22, 2010

Chinese Food...the Perfect End to a Day

Mmmmm....Sarah stopped and got Chinese food for dinner. My favorite is the Hot & Sour Soup, but I think I got all of the red pepper flakes in my serving....spicy!

I think there is even enough to take to work tomorrow for lunch.

So, my newest student Omar started today. He is practically perfect! On the first day he had already learned to carry his name tag from center to center and put it in the correct place. As much as I like the three students I have gotten to replace the ones who have left, I really hope I don't have anymore changes for the rest of the year. I'm really glad they are getting to come to preschool, but they all have a lot to learn and there is less than four months to go.

I am going to bed soon even though it is only 8:15 because I want to read some more of The Time Traveler's Wife. The more I think about it, the more I feel that the book really is better than the movie and that the movie would be difficult to understand without having first read the book.

So, I guess I'll check for my Scrabble turns, do a quick glance at a couple of the blogs I read and then it's off to beddy-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment