Thursday, February 4, 2010

Zzzzzzz.....

For dinner tonight Sarah fixed magic sleeping chicken....or it might have well have been. I laid down on the couch after dinner and fell asleep almost immediately. I had to fight to wake myself up and even now I am still so groggy that if I hadn't fixed all of my typing errors, this would hardly be able to be read.

I know I have things I want to write about...but I really can't bring them to mind. I am so sleepy.

If I hadn't had to get up and put wood on the fire, I would have stumbled into the bedroom and fallen into bed. But, since I had to load the stove, I need to wait for the wood to catch well before I turn it down for the night, and so, I have the time to write my entry for today.

The only thing of real importance is that my thumb hurts...badly. My right hand has been hurting so much lately. I have an appointment with the orthopedic doctor for Feb. 19 and I'm sure I'll have to go ahead and have the carpal tunnel surgery. I don't want to, but it will be a relief I think. Today I cut out a snowflake and my thumb still hurt an hour later. I have been sleeping with the brace to help relieve the symptoms but it is minimal help. It enables me to get through the night though.

So, I'll check my email and then it is slumber time. We are expecting more bad weather tonight, but we won't know till in the morning whether or not we'll have school, so I've got to go to bed prepared to get up at the regular time.

Night-night....zzzzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment