Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Sunday Blahs

Since I watched The Time Traveler's Wife last night, I got the desire to start reading the book again. So, I started it today after church and I am on page 229, not quite half way through. The book is so engaging...I am remembering why I liked it so much.

I pretty much have zero motivation to do anything today. My hand hurts whenever I try to do something. I cooked dinner tonight and that was enough, just cutting up some vegetables and opening a can of pasta sauce. I do hope I can have the surgery soon and get healed up. I am ready to feel ok again.

So, I only did a lesson plan for tomorrow instead of the entire week. And I did do the things I needed to do to get ready for my new student Omar. And wash the cot sheets. But I am feeling pretty blah and just don't feel like doing the entire week. I can do it tomorrow after team meeting.

I plan to work late each day this week to get my progress reports written. I am going to have to type them because it hurts too much to write. But that's ok...once I get them written and when I find out when the surgery will be, I can schedule conferences.

So I think that I'll give up on work for now, go to bed and read. And hope that unlike most Sunday nights, I can sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment