Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ash Wednesday

I had planned to go to church tonight but I still don't feel well with whatever I have had; allergies, asthma, whatever.

Anyway, I missed not going. There is just something about getting the ashes on my forehead that is very meaningful to me. The whole concept of ashes to ashes....but I hit the couch soon after I got home and have only gotten off to eat and now to post this blog.

I go to the doctor on Friday about my carpal tunnel. Tonight when I was undressing I caught my thumb in my pants and it was insane how much it hurt. I need relief from it. Neal has been taking care of the wood stove duties, otherwise it would be hurting much more.

Matthew 6:19-21:19. Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust consume and where thieves break in and steal; 20. but store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

No comments:

Post a Comment