Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fast Trivia Game

Everyday I play a trivia game that originated with someone through the message boards from The Dispatch, our local paper. I never thought of myself as competitive until I started playing and I realize that I always want to win!

Some months I am number one, out of about 20 regular players and some months I am second or even third or fourth.

Today, I am the winner but what is significant about today is that this is the first time EVER that I can remember that I actually knew the answer to each question. Usually I know some of the answers and I make guesses on the rest; sometimes educated guesses, sometimes just plain old guesses. But today I answered the 10 questions in 37 seconds and I knew them all. The category was Literature: Easy.

The only other thing to say for today is that I am having asthma problems and my hand has been hurting, so Neal is taking care of the woodstove choirs today and I am going to take some ibuprofen, a hot bath and then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment