Monday, June 21, 2010

Today's Schedule

I am going to eat breakfast and then finish cleaning the windows outside of the sunroom. After that, I'll take a shower and go to school to release the bird I've been raising (yay!), go to the library, get my oil changed and go to the grocery store(s).

Back home, I'll put away the groceries, eat lunch and then do more cleaning; maybe a quick mopping of the kitchen and then start on my room.

As usual, there are two piles of Neal clothes in the room; I'm taking all of the clean ones and dumping them in the closet. It's either the closet or the front porch! And I don't want to mess up the porch that way!

The temperature is supposed to be in the mid-90's today, so that's why I'm up early for the outdoor work!

T&B's train leaves Baltimore at 9:45 and they are due to arrive in High Point at 6:49, so we will get something to eat before coming back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment