Monday, June 28, 2010

Baking

Baking and cooking in the summer doesn't seem nearly as satisfying as doing it in the winter.

I baked two Blueberry Buckles today; one for us and one for Tracy and Zac. He had to have carpel tunnel surgery again on his right hand; he had it a year ago, so I went to visit. He's doing well, but is bored staying in the house. He had photos from the surgery...it was really gross looking!

I also made a big macaroni salad and went to Aldi to get tomatoes to go in it. I didn't do much else today other than straighten up/clean up a bit, water plants and do some laundry. Tomorrow I am going to school at 9:00 to help Tami make up the class lists. Carissa says she is going to come by and visit too.

Dennie Ezzelle has a job at another school for the fall and Carissa has an interview for her job on Thursday. I hope this is just a formality and that she is really going to get the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment