Friday, July 2, 2010

Is "I Forgot" a Good Reason?

It is Friday and I haven't posted since Monday because, I forgot. Since Wednesday I have been at Amy's and I am having a splendid time. On Wednesday we went to the Independence Jam, on Thursday we went for a walk/hike in the morning and had a baby shower/Hen Party/Jam in the evening and today we went for a float trip on the New River with Eddy Bakeberg.

Now I am here by myself b/c Amy has gone to Abingdon to be with her hubby and I am planning to leave in the morning. So, I'll have this evening to relax and totally chill before heading home tomorrow. I'll do what I always like to do here...sit on the porch and read. The weather is so lovely. They have been having hot weather too, but this week has been marvelous!

Well, enough of this for now. I am going to finish the dishes and maybe fix a little something to eat and head for the porch, book in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment