Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 2

This has got to be more than day 2...I am so achy and tired. Plus, I was working outside today for most of the time b/c I was priming doors and painting hardware. It was easier to do it outside than in.

But, I got everything on my list done. I wanted to go to Lowes but I'll do that tomorrow. I need plywood to alter the cabinet and I need more paint, since I decided to paint all of the woodwork to match the cabinet.

Tomorrow I plan to begin painting the cabinets and woodwork, make the changes to the cabinet (building up the floor and putting in the divider and shelf). I also need to sand one of the places I fixed today; it was under the previous towel bar and there was still wallpaper attached there. I had to wet it and peel...a little at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment