Monday, December 29, 2014

I Am So Lazy

How lazy am I? Soooo lazy! I didn't do much of anything today but I really enjoyed doing nothing. Well, I hung some pictures and cooked dinner. I took a shower and dried my hair. And I read a book. Otherwise, that's it. Nada.

It was gray and partly rainy today and I love days like this! In the afternoon I decided to install myself in our little sunroom so I turned on the equally little heater and it got so cozy and pleasant that I pretty much stayed there for the rest of the day.

Tomorrow we have to leave for home. I always hate leaving and this has been a super short visit so I am not ready to leave but we have plans for New Year's. Tomorrow morning I'll put my few Christmas decorations away...there is a space under the eaves with an access door from the cupola. I am going to put my entire tree in there, decorated. It's just a little tree...and it is decorated with shells that I found on the beach. Except for the starfish top....I bought that at The Pirate's Chest. And then it will be so long Ocracoke (till later in January) and so long Christmas in Ocracoke, till next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment