Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 4

I didn't get that much done today. I painted and Neal cut the plywood I needed to alter the cabinet. Tomorrow I should get that put together and primed, and hopefully, painted so I can put the counter top/sink on it and get the faucet hooked back up. Painting all of the trim is slow going though, but it needs to be done slowly to look good.

Played bass tonight with Ward Ring, Kirby Smith and Darrell Howard for the Lion's Club meeting in High Point. I didn't mess up too badly, with one exception, but they didn't seem to mind and the crowd didn't seem to know.

I had a good time and the playing I've done lately makes me want to get back into it some. Maybe we can have another birthday party for Neal in September, as long as we avoid the Hoppin' John Fiddler's Convention weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment