Saturday, June 26, 2010

It Is Harder Than It Seems

It's hard to let friends leave. It was bad enough that David and Melissa had to go back but after taking Tom and Barry to the train station today, I have felt really sad. I enjoyed their company so much and I think they enjoyed being here. They enjoyed taking Sam for walks too.

So I went to Lowes and Home Depot today and bought some plants; some plants for a big pot I bought on Eastchester Dr (they wanted 50.00 but I got 10% off) and also a dark purple butterfly bush. I also got two bales of pine needles for the bare dirt next to the sunroom. I came home and didn't do much of anything other than spread the pine needles.; it was so hot by then. I've been reading today and took a little nap in front of the tv.

Hopefully it will cool off some in the next few days; not tomorrow though; it is supposed to be 96.

No comments:

Post a Comment