Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Countdown

We get out of school tomorrow at 12:15. I think I'm ready.

Today we had our program/celebration. All three principals came for a brief time, which I think was very nice. The kids did well...everyone had fun. There was someone there for everyone except two children. I don't know if the little boy really cared or not, but the little girl was sad.

And I gave away both guinea pigs; two of my students took them, so now, I am guinea-pigless. I hope the kids enjoy having them for a pet.

All of my progress reports and stuff I am supposed to turn in is finished, I think, so Tracy and I will pretty much just have to pack up the room.

I know that I'll come back later in the month to help Tami with class lists, but after work on Friday, I am FREE. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment