Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Friday

We had a nice day today. I went to the library and picked up a book I had on reserve and the Tom, Barry and I went to visit my mom. She had potted up some Rose of Sharon plants for me so I brought those home. After that we came home and had lunch. Then the three of us and Sarah went to Greensboro to Edward McKay Used Book store. I bought 68.00 worth of books, mostly for the classroom. I also got a 501 Spanish verb book and a dvd of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I mostly got board books with the intention of using them in the weekend take-home packets I am putting together for next year.

After the bookstore we went to Starbucks and then to the Andy Warhol photography exhibit at the Weatherspoon Gallery. T&B treated us dinner at the Thai restaurant on Tate St. The food was great and we had the whole place to ourselves b/c we ate as soon as they opened at 5:00.

Now we are watching the movie To Die For on tv and Sarah is upstairs reading. The guys have to go back in the morning; it has been such a great visit....I wish they could stay longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment