Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back to Normal

I am feeling better again...I drank so much water last night to thin the mucus...I know that is too much detail for a blog, but this is my journal, so in it goes!

Everytime I woke up during the night I drank water and drank a couple of glasses before I went to bed. I also made sure to take my medicine and use my nasal spray. Gee...what you have to do to breathe.

I read some really sad news today; Marcy Brenner and Lou Castro, who attended the church that I went to at Ocracoke this past summer, just lost their daughter Charlotte. She was little, I'm not sure how old and she had some kind of a disability, but I don't know what. I read on one of my Ocracoke blogs today by Kate that the entire island was mourning the death of a "beautiful child" and then on Philip Howard's blog someone posted a comment about it.

Marcy and Lou are musicians; she is a breast cancer surviver and they seem like very nice people. Although I haven't been formally introduced, we sat behind them in church and I enjoyed the work they did with the children during the services. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and loss they are feeling at this moment.

Well, I guess that is it for tonight. My thoughts and prayers are with all of those who are suffering. May God lift their burden and supply their needs. The order in which He does it is His choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment