Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hurt the Ones You're With, Part 2

So, tonight I told Neal to shut up at the table. We were talking about my plan for putting some trellis panels across the back of the house and he said he liked it then proceeded to pick apart every single thing about it.

I won't go into detail, but basically my husband is not able to visualize anything he hasn't already done before or that he has been shown.

After several minutes of this, I told him that it would be fine, so he didn't need to say anything else, and of course, he kept on. So I told him to shut up. Actually I think I told him a couple of times. But, he did.

The bad thing is...I don't even feel bad about saying it. After a point, you just get fed up with the crap that people dish out.

No comments:

Post a Comment